A respectable Nigeria of high moral standard and pedigree. Mr. Jimi Agbaje is a respected pharmacist, full of humility and above all God fearing and respect for mankind.
He has held various professional positions. Among others are:
- National Secretary Nigerian Association of General Practice (1987-1990)
- National Chairman of Nigerian Association of General Practice Pharmacists (1990 – 1993)
- Chairman of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (1994 – 1997)
- Chairman of the 1994 National Conference Planning committee of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
Awards and fellowship
- Merit Award Winner (MAW), Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (Lagos State chapter).
- Fellow, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (FPSN)
- Fellow, West African Post Graduate College of Pharmacists (FPC Pharm)
He is married to Abiola Agbaje (née Bankole), a lawyer. The couple met as students at the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University and dated for eight years before getting married. They have three children; two boys and a girl.